Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Photography and Make-up

{My love of Photography}

Some of you may know that I am a trained Make-up Artist and have a love of photography. I am currently not doing much with my make-up or photography, but really want to get back into it.
I've been rather quiet over the last couple of weeks because everything that could go wrong, seems to be; the car is still in the garage, been having to visit someone in hospital every evening and so on, I shant bore you with the details, but put it this way... it has been a busy, tiring couple of weeks.
I decided that I would offer some make-up and photography sessions, I was overwhelmed with the response. Mostly people wanting make-up for either dinner or nights out.
Above are some photos of a lovely lady and her two children, this was my first photoshoot and make-up session last Saturday. I had a session of Make-up with the mother and photos of the children.
I would like to thank everyone that let me do their make-up and take photos, I really enjoyed it and hope to do more in the future.
All photos were given to them on a disk in black and white, sepia and the originals, to do with them what they wish. These were just a few of the photos taken that day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I hadn't got a clue how brilliant xx great pics and good luck my love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Danii, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous photos Dannii, good luck x

    ReplyDelete