Followers

Saturday 7 February 2015

Pair of Triple Layer Poppy Design cards

I have some exciting news! 
You may have seen me promoting the amazing The Isobel Craft Collection monthly sales (join their current event for great products at spectacular prices) Well they now have their very own fabulous range of goodies and I have been chosen to be part of the design team.

For my first card I've used the beautiful sentiment stamp 'If friends were flowers, I'd pick you.' from their sentiment pack and I've mixed them with Kanban's Poppy stamp set.
Sentiment stamps are an essential and The Isobel Craft Collection have captured many occasions in their one sentiment pack, which also includes some beautiful floral corners and a few images too, beautiful, easy to use and clean, great value for money.

This is my first time using the triple stamping layer technique.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and love the beautiful stamps. Congratulations on your DT position.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous card I haven't tried this technique before. Congratulations on your Design Team post. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many congratulations on your DT post Dannii. So pleased for you. Wonderful stamps and sentiments.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete